… just feeling a bit frazzled. As I’m sure is the case for many, we’ve been working hard to stay above water, so niceties like blogging got put aside for a while. 😛 Still more or less in the same position (thanks, BP! -.-), but we’ll get there, and in the meantime, I’ve decided to come back to blogging and pursuing creative outlets in an effort to stay sane. o.O Anyway, so – to bring things back to all things creative and crafty – here’s a new (to me!) concept I’m looking at trying out – crocheting with poptabs from soda cans. Check out these great links (links pulled from (and adapted from) a fab thread on Ravelry):
- Tutorial for making a large crocheted pop tab purse.
- Here you can find has instructions for making pop tab flowers (which you can use as motifs for larger items).
- “This one is in Portugese, but the pictures are pretty self-explanitory and could be used as a guide for designing your own (she does rows instead of flowers).”
- “This ebook has patterns for making purses, baskets, vests, bracelets, skirts, and dresses. I don’t know if it uses crochet, though.”
I also found:
- Pull Tab Crochet / Crochet com Lacres – Flickr set from a lady who specializes in creating Pop Tab crochet pieces. The photo in this blog entry is from this set.