I took a “mental health day” today – decided to sit and work on April Draven’s Star Slouchy Hat pattern.
I frogged the green band at the bottom more times than I care to admit trying to get the decrease down – the way it’s “supposed to be done was just sliding off whatever part of my head I put it on. I tried the suggested variation for a tighter fit, to no avail, so I fooled around for *way* longer than I care to admit trying to make this work. I ended up just finishing off the post stitches and finishing the hat off. I *think* it was just too small thru the top – that’s my best guess. I’m going to fool with the basic idea – good practice at least, and I kinda like the 32 bit pseudo-glow in the dark thing.
This project made me very aware I have a great deal to learn – I look forward to understanding what to do with in a situation like this, one of these days!